Drain cleaning is one of those tasks that many homeowners put off until it’s an emergency. However, there are some signs that you need to call in a professional for emergency drain cleaning in Woodbridge, VA before the problem gets worse. Here are five of them.
1. Water is backing up into your sink, tub, or shower: This is a sign that your drain is clogged and needs to be cleaned.
2. Your toilet is overflowing: Overflowing toilets can cause water damage and lead to mold growth.
3. There is sewage backup: Sewage backup mainly occurs when there is a blockage in the main sewer line. This is a serious problem that needs to be addressed immediately by a professional.
4. Bad odors coming from your drains: The odors are usually caused by buildup in the pipes. This can be a sign that your drains need to be cleaned.
5. Your drains are slow: If your drains are slow, it means there is a blockage somewhere. This can lead to problems if left untreated, so it’s best to call a professional for help.
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, don’t wait to call a professional experienced in drain or sewer cleaning for help. The sewer cleaning cost in Woodbridge, VA will be worth it to avoid a bigger problem down the road.
If you searching for sewer line replacement near me in Woodbridge, VA, you should approach M & Y Home Services & Plumbing LLC for the task. We are experts in offering affordable and quality plumbing services. When you contact us, we will come to your house and take a look at the clog to determine the best way to clear it. If you have a simple clog, we will likely use a plunger or an auger. For more difficult clogs, we may need to use hydro jetting. This is a process where we use high-pressure water to clean out your sewer line. Contact us today at 703-225-9975 to schedule an appointment.